Summer is in full swing here in Austria, so even if you’re not lucky enough to go on a beach vacation, Austria’s lakes are a pretty good substitute to spend some quality time in the sun and splash around in cool water.
Besides sunscreen, a nice big towel to sprawl on, sunnies, and a hat, you most definitely need a bathing suit. So for all of you skipping skinny-dipping (like me, a mass of naked people in public makes me beyond uncomfortable, maybe I’m just too shy…or too square, who knows?), here is a selection of my favourite swim wear!
- Blue shaping bathing suit from Triumph
- Mint bathing suit from Lisa Marie Fernandez via net-a-porter
- Royal blue bikini top and bottom from Seafolly via Zalando
- Mara Hoffman cut-out bathing suit via net-a-porter
- Dolce & Gabbana bikini via mytheresa
- Bikini with flower print from H&M
- Cut-out bathing suit by Mara Hoffman via net-a-porter
C u Lovies!!