Maybe the current weather situation made me try on coats when I was out&about in the city yesterday. When I saw the red and grey checked „Taylor“ by Hilfiger, it was definitely love at first sight. As soon as I tried it on, I was lost. Oversized shape, extra large pockets, only one button…I already know which coat I’ll be getting this autumn! Usually, Tommy Hilfiger is not my favourite brand, but not only did I see this dream coat yesterday, I also spotted a super cool hat that would go sooo well with the woolen companion!! I’ve already gone through several combinations with my soon-to-be-garment, and here are some pieces I’d love to add to my wardrobe this fall. Some of them will have to stay on my wishlist for longer though, I’m afraid…I’m talking Chloé now….sigh.
- This woolen hat is the second Hilfiger piece I’m currently craving. Doesn’t it work perfectly with the coat?! I saw a red and dark grey version yesterday in the shop, this here is a red and navy model.
- Cos is one of my main targets when getting staple pieces for my wardrobe. I love the styles and colour palette, and lots of pieces are made of cotton and wool. This checked, oversized tunic is a nice staple piece that goes with all kinds of denim, but also more elegant pants or leather.
- This grey skinny jeans from Closed sure is an allrounder. I prefer jeans with extra high waist, and the iconic pedal pusher by Closed has been on my wishlist for quite some time now, so I might have to get me some cropped denim perfection soon 🙂
- Now we’ve arrived at one of the items on my wishlist that will have to linger there a little longer… I really dig the momentarily omnipresent Drew Bag, but the Goldie Bag is just as beautiful to me! If I had some spare money, I sure would know how to invest it!
- These leopard print leather mocassins from Zara sure are an Isabel Marant knock-off, but I wouldn’t want to spend 350€ on such flamboyant shoes, so I would go with the cheaper version here.
- I need glasses and am currently looking for a new pair since I’ve had my old ones for ages. The grey gradient „Hudson“ by Ace & Tate not only look good, but are also unbeatable when it comes to their price tag!
- Another item from Cos, this grey boxy top can be worn with ANYTHING. It’s simple, yet the kimono sleeves and slightly structured look make it interesting enough to be appealing. And it’s made of cotton, something I always prefer towards synthetic fibers.
- I like dressing in one colour from head to toe sometimes. The grey neoprene skirt from Marni would be perfect with the grey top, and also look really good with a chunky grey knit. Due to the frill in the front, the skirt adds a little something to every outfit.
- You guys probably have seen the white „Stacy“ bag from Furla in some of my outfits and on my Instagram. Recently, I added the „Julia“ mini bag in yellow to my collection, which looks almost the same as the „Metropolis“. The colour „Maple“ is just perfect for fall, and of course it matches the coat 😉
- Last but definitely not least on my wishlist are these super cute lace-up flats by Isabel Marant. To me, they are pure perfection, from the shape to the embellishment to the red lining!! Right now, they’re only available in a size 35/2.5/5, but I’m sure they’ll restock and I’m hoping to see these babies on my feet soooooon….
What are your cravings for autumn?! Did you already spot something you like?
C u Lovies, xx Verena