After ages, here’s another Love You Till Tuesday. Winter sales are still on, and with prices reduced up to 50%, this is clearly the time to finally grab some of your long term wishlist items. I’ve put together some of my faves, and there’s definitely a lot of bordeaux going on. I wouldn’t mind calling all of these darlings my own, but I’d definitely be satisfied with one or two pieces from my current wishlist – so humble, right? 😉
- Backpack Pashli by 3.1 Phillip Lim. I’ve been thinking about getting a backpack for quite some time and am loving this one. The size, the color, the structured leather – pure perfection in my book. Not to forget the minus 30% right now 🙂
- I don’t wear my sunglasses at night, but I for sure wear sunnies in winter. And although I already have quite a few models, I think one can never have enough sunglasses – they are kind of an obsession of mine. Super steal (under 100€) model Type 02 by Swedish label Sun Buddies in tortoise, cool Aviators by Miu Miu (I have the round Noir and have been wearing them lots since I got them almost two years ago), and round sunnies in plum by The Row.
- The PS1 is a cult Proenza Schouler model, and this tiny version with fringes is the latest interpretation. Also 30% off!
- While I think it makes sense to splurge on bags, shoes and accessories (like sunnies, jewelry or scarves) because these items upgrade even the most simple outfit and you will wear them longtime, I rarely find pieces of clothing where the quality or material would justify spending a huge amount of money on them. This woolen fiery red jumper by MM6 Maison Margiela has stolen my heart though, the overly long sleeves with cuffs and the color are just fabulous! It’s still quite expensive at 240€, but the shape is just sooo goooood… Love!
- When it first came out, I didn’t really like the Pandora bag by Givenchy, but the more often I’ve seen it, the more it grew on me. This bright azur version sure adds a pop of colour to more muted outfits now in winter, but also works great in Summer with lots of whites! Minus 40% makes it a real steal for a designer bag, too.
- This beautiful rose gold ring reminds me of a pair of earrings I got from my grandpa when I was still a kid. Also, the evil eye stands for protection.
- I love grey, I love beanies, I love wool, and I love the designs of Stella McCartney. So obviously, I love this beanie. Nothing more to say.
- I’ve been eyeing the Falabella bags, especially the smaller „mini“ model, for quite some time, and I think the pictures don’t do them justice, they are so much more beautiful in real life! Fringed mini version in bordeaux.
- Not a very wintery piece, but these burgundy espadrilles by Proenza Schouler are too pretty not to end up on my list. Isn’t the sole just eye-catching? Hand-made in Spain, these babies are perfect for this year’s spring and summer!
- As a big tassel slipper fan (I already own three pairs of Chatelles), these slipper-inspired ballerina flats by Lanvin are shoe perfection to me. Want.them.badly! Wouldn’t they just look great with skinny jeans or leather pants and an oversized jumper in spring? Too good!
- It’s still winter after all, and these oversized sunnies appropriately called Mask by Acne (one of the coolest brands in my opinion) have a strong resemblance to skiing goggles. So if you’re into skiing and keen to look cool while après-partying, this sure is the right model for you 😉
- Sometimes, you need to do things in a big way. Like with this huge gold-plated ring with oversized pearls by Kenneth Jay Lane. Such a statement piece!
- I wouldn’t mind having a pair of Jensen boots in every single colour and material they come in. My fave is the grain black version, closely followed by the suede model in dark sand. The bordeaux version is currently on sale and I’m just soo tempted!! Ankle boot perfection at it’s best!
What are your current sale favorites? Any items you’ve been wanting for a long time and are finally going to splurge on?