This fall, there is one trend you can’t get past: leather jackets with shearling collars and lining are THE must-have of the moment! The combo of smooth leather and soft shearling spreads a super cool, somehow a little nostalgic rock’n’roll-chic that’s absolutely versatile. This kind of jacket looks just as good paired with jeans and a sweatshirt as it does worn over a flowy dress for a little boho vibe. Acne’s Velocite jacket has been around for a couple of years now, to me the epitome of shearling winter jacket perfection – if only there wasn’t the price tag. If you can’t afford spending four figures on a jacket, there are lot’s of stylish options to choose from!
- The long biker jacket by Drykorn, one of my favourite labels, sure is a piece you will love longtime, as black leather jackets never go out of style.
- Powdery pink suede perfection aka the „More“ shearling jacket by Acne
- This fully lined jacket by Review is a budget-friendly option that doesn’t look cheap at all.
- One day you’ll be mine…I’ve been drooling over the Velocite for about two years now. Usually the all-black option is my fave, but this dark navy option simply stole my heart.
- This marroon leather jacket by Drykorn has a slightly retro look in my book, plus I love the colour combination.
- The Hilfiger x Gigi collection has been talked about lots. But also the rest of the fall collection looks really good, like this bordeaux leather jacket with shearling colour.
If you have any favourite shearling jackets, let me know, I’m always happy about new finds and discoveries!